Friday, August 28, 2009

My first blog on blogger.com

Hey look at me I'm blogging!!!

I just got out of GGY 180: World Geography Part 1 with Dr. Hines and it is FRIDAY!!!!!! 6 people now in that class have the N1H1, screw that. I can't get sick because I am expecting and that would be detrimental to the health of me and my unborn baby! I am working on 11 weeks so far I am guessing and have my first appointment on Monday, August 31st to hopefully verify that. My blog will probably be a baby update when I am not blogging about English.

The blogs I used for the class assignment are: Jackson Publick's blog who is the creator of Venture Brothers on adultswim. His blog is a personal day-to-day blog about himself and his show. He gives updates on different information on the show and personal information such as where he has traveled that day or what he was doing.

The second blog I visited was a community blog named What's that bug? People upload pictures of weird and interesting bugs that they cannot identify and others comment on what they think it is. It is ran by a member of livejournal in Canada. They have 875 members. There are some pretty interested bugs, mainly spiders I would not like to run, walk or brush into.

There are so many differnt types of blogs out there, when I was searching I found one on hot sauces and was reading the posts and came across one about a guy who made this intensely hot chili and died from eating it, crazy eh? Anyways, the creditablity I would say is in the eyes of the beholder but there is some crazy stuff that will boggle your brain here on the internet.

And uh, there ya go. Blog one complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment